FYI


Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Pastelly Easter

All set for Easter? The eggorations have been up for a couple of weeks now and I have not really added anything new this year. In fact I re-used stuff again, in a slightly different way. The old frame keeps getting used - it really has been the best decorating device ever.


I had actually planned to take the little strings out of the frame once I took my Valentine-y love heart display out of it. But then I found my paper eggs from three years ago in the box of Easter stuff. Three years ago - my oh my, I had all but forgotten that I had made them, but as it turns out, they were one of the really popular posts here on my blog.  Back then I wrote a whole tutorial about making them. Check it out here - there is also a template you can download. It is very easy and the sort of stuff you can do with your kids. In fact, the initial egg came from my daughter, then 8 years old.


With the eggs all slightly pastelly, I had to forego my usual red deco on the kitchen mantle. Good thing I still had all those white and pink Easter eggs from the Euro shop from last year. They were popped into a vase, and together with a few white bits and pieces, the kitchen this year has a slightly paler theme.

All that remains now is to look forward to my first piece of chocolate in 6 weeks tomorrow. Honestly, I can't wait! 

Happy Easter, all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed your chocolate dear Sonja! I love the frame and the beautiful eggs, simple and elegant and quite arty and really cool!
big hug :-)
Alles Liebe und einen schönene Ostermontag
Jutta

hpm.ba said...


Hey, nice website you acquire here! Accumulate up the accomplished work!
Ivanica

Clipping Path Service said...


You made an article that is interesting.

David Millar said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us
clipping path service

Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service

Clipping Path Service said...


Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.