FYI


Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have been featured on Someday Crafts!!!

My new year's resolution of putting my blog out there a bit more is taking shape. One of my projects has just been featured on Someday Crafts, I have just discovered. YAY! 



Someday Crafts is a really versatile showcase for all those brilliant craft ideas that are out there. It's one of the blogs that I follow closely and I am never disappointed. So much inspiration! Go and check it out, please. It's well worth visiting! And thanks, Michelle, for featuring my bird magnets. 


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Found you through Someday Crafts!!! I love your blog........I've read it entirely...now following! :)

Sonja @ Craft-Werk said...

Hey Cindy - aw, thanks for the feedback. I hope that I can continue to put up interesting posts!

somedaycrafts said...

Thanks for the post and recognition!