FYI


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More good news: Featured on One Pretty Thing

What a great day today was. Ehm, or yesterday, at this point. Not only did my donated hand-crafted flower corsage get sold for Craft Hope for Haiti (see previous post), but one of my projects has been featured on One Pretty Thing.

oneprettything


Rachel posts several daily updates on the coolest crafts on the web. It is thematically categorized according to season and other topics. My recycled calendar was featured in the Daily DIY section, alongside some fantastic other crafts projects. You can check it out here. Yay - and I am proudly sporting a new "featured" button on the left!!!





Thanks, Rachel, for including me in yesterday's illustrious highlights!!!

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Congratulations Sonja you deserve it. Wear that badge with honor :-)