FYI


Friday, November 27, 2009

Excited - I am selling at Avoca Market tomorrow!!!

Just a quick post to apologize for not having blogged in a couple of days. The reason being that I am going to sell at Avoca Market tomorrow. No link, unfortunately, but Avoca Market is a lovely little country market just outside Dublin in the Wicklow Mountains. It takes place on the last Saturday every month and has been going only since the beginning of this summer.

Myself and my friend M___ are going to (try and) sell some of our photography products there. We have plenty of original b/w photographs on offer (check a selection on our website Still Dublin ), cards, postcards, notecards and - as the season demands - some Christmas cards.

I have also sat down and made lots of my candleshades which I showed you here. Hopefully these beauties will come as a nice Christmas pressie for someone...



The boxes are packed and we are ready to go. I will take some pictures tomorrow and show you how we got on.

No comments: