Anyway, before ran out of beads, I managed to make a pair of matching bead balls. I decided to turn them into earrings. I am not quite happy yet with the way I have attached them to the actual earring, but I like them enough to be wearing them today.
Hehe, I would have loved to show them in situ, dangling from my earlobes. But - frankly - despite being a photographer I just couldn't get a decent picture of myself with the earrings. *doh*. Well, besides - my ear doesn't make a particularly pretty sight. So you get the drift from the pic up there...
If you are new here and haven't seen how I made them, go to my blog post HERE.